About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Moving.. Moving.. Moving..

Moving is hard in any country, even in a small 290 sq ft apartment where it seems like you don't have a lot of stuff.

Somehow stuff found it's way into corners I forgot existed...

I'm excited and yet stressed at the same time.  Rue des Marionniers is going to be 100% better than our little apartment in the 7ème right now.  It's 2x bigger, right along the street with a ton of restaurants, a skip away from our school and I'll have a big fridge and a cuisinère aux gaz, or a gas table range.

We'll have a washing machine.

We'll have Bellecour.

Still, moving (which in French is demenagement) is a beeyatch and I still have a bunch of things to try and stuff into boxes.

Feeling happy today though because I've been complemented on my French three times in 24 hours by random strangers.  C'est booonnnn.

a+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...