- Someone with at least 3 years Higher Education, specifically in regards to Office Management and Administrative Work
- Some experience in the field (administrative assistant, office assistant, etc)
- Bilingual in English and French, the first is an absolute necessity. French should be a conversational/comprehension level of a B2.
- Capacity to learn accounting software (will be trained on the process)
- A keen eye to details/numbers/organization
- A positive attitude that can bring French people together
- Someone willing to stay at least 1 year;
- PROPER WORKING PAPERS! (Either: 1. Work visa, 2. Family visa 3. European citizen) Potential to negotiate for a Working Visa, but will need to have exceptional profile!
- Title: Junior Office Manager, AND Development Officer (depending on the situation)
- Daily management of our fine 35+ office team:
- Supplies stock
- Party organizing
- Day to day internal communications
- The direct Right Hand Person to our Senior Partner (great opportunity to make contacts), meaning screening calls, organizing her schedule, being her guest during networking or conference events,
- Invoicing for 80 clients per month (note that this part puts you in direct contact with 80 large international companies, such as Jimmy Choo, Oakley, etc)
- Some light phone duty (it's not really a receptionist position, but there may be some phone calls)
- Organizing our events (you will be the point person)
- Some light communications/marketing work
Send your CV to me directly and I will funnel to our Senior Partner. We are looking to fill ASAP!!!