- Redesign blog, since I'm moving out to Paris it is time to change it all up and start fresh!
- Blog 3 times a week, I think Monday, Wednesday and Friday sound appropriate..
- Find a 'liveable' apartment in Paris
- Finish my Master's with at least a 13/20 average
- Continue my French practice
- Get an awesome Internship and work my butt off for the job
- Lose the 10 lbs I lost last year and regained for Christmas
- Be an active part of the expatriate community in Paris
- Learn how to make Sushi
- Invite 'Drunk Kitchen' to film an episode in my tiny apartment in Paris
- Watch the episode of House Hunter's International with myself in it
- Visit family in September for at least 6 weeks (that'll be reculture shock)
- Play Kinect at least 30 minutes a day, if no television in Paris:
- Do some yoga or SOMETHING to get butt in shape
- Find an awesome job by the end of the year
- Build up a professional network in Paris
- Clean out closet (get rid of the tons of clothes I have)
- Get to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Greece
- Get the "Culinary Institute of America" textbook and work through it
- Visit the Julia Child "Roo de Loo"
- Drink a café in a typical Parisien café
I'm sure I'll think of even more... 2012 holds many opportunities!