About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

UPDATES!

I've made some much needed updates to my blog.

First off, I am now a Local Expert for EasyJet Holidays in Lyon- they wanted someone to promote the more unknown French city.

Second, I received a sort of award in the form of a Recommended Blog from Expat Focus.

Third, I've broke the 26,000 people coming on the site since I started regularly blogging in 2010. Pr-e-tt-y cool!

Now the updates:
  1. Design.  I decided the whole picture/color stuff was giving me a head ache so I opted for simplicity and cleanliness.  Black font.  White page.  Clean structure.
  2. Pages.  I have updated my Who Am I page and also added the Why Lyon page.
That's all for now, I'll be continuing to try and clear up the page to make it simplier and easier to read.  If any questions or recommendations for what you'd like to know about French life, just send me an email!

a+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...