About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Been Forever, Once Again...

I am just going to briefly say that in between all the work, school and tutoring that I have been doing- I've barely had the weekends to breathe.

After this week, I'll be free to write up loads... and what you can expect in about a week:

-The Story of the Typical French Maitrese
-American Hospitality
-My First Haircut in France
-My First Gyno Appointment in France (YIKES)
-Development of Allergies
-Best Restaurant in Lyon
-Review of Ayers Rock, the Boat
-How To:  Visit a Café in France
-What Is: A George
-Reapplication for a Student Visa


This summer, I'll be staying in France (hopefully, I will be reapplying in one week).... so there should be lots of stories!

Talk soon,

a+

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your blog and am loving it! I'm coming to Lyon to work at the end of next month so all the information here brilliant. I look forward to seeing more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...