About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

House Hunter's International: Video!

So, I have a fabulous Cousin in California who was able to figure out the DVr to Internet thing and, guess what... The video from my House Hunter's International experience is now online!!

Now all those in Europe without access to HGTV can see who I am exactly.

A warning, the video portrays me as a bit "catty"; in fact at times I seem like an outright Princess- they decided to cut it in that way and take out the parts where I seemed nice... at least that's what I tell myself.

Any ways, in watching myself and feedback... I've considered starting a video blog from the beginning of February (my move to Paris).  Internet is such a fabulous thing, I feel like I can give advice better via a visual process.

Enjoy!  (The video takes a few minutes to load)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kmGlwRnh7IR7NN2FaWu

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how expensive inner city apartments are! We're currently looking for a T3 on the outskirts of Lyon with an even tinier budget, it's unbelievably hard. Thanks for posting this, it was really interesting to watch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...