About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Back from Barcelona

Nothing makes you appreciate home more than being away for two weeks in a foreign land.  Of course, that foreign land made it easier with a fountain of mojitos, a sunny sea side apartment and mountains of Paella.

Tomorrow:  A full wrap up of the adventure.

Suffice to say I am sure I'm 3 shades darker, 5 lbs heavier and relaxed beyond belief.

Now I come back to the buzz, it's la rentrée and in one week life will be pounding with life in Lyon.

Tomorrow I will detail, for now I must refill my empty fridge, air out my stuffy apartment and digest 2 weeks of vacation.

A demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...